Thursday, January 3, 2008

MaxGXL

I've exchanged emails with a guy who is promoting a product called MAXGXL.

A local guy, Frank Carillo, passed word to me about the product, which is being pitched as "the world's most powerful antioxidant." Frank has a blog up here.

MAXGXL is known as a glutathione accelerator and was formulated by an immunologist named Dr. Robert Keller. If you are curious or skeptical, head on over to www.pubmed.com to peruse the thousands of studies done on glutathione.

I haven't done this (yet) but it sounds like it's worth a look.

No comments:

sitesell.com

For anyone considering creating a website for a work-at-home business, I found this video link while browsing the net. I signed up as an affiliate. Am considering whether to take the full plunge with this company. The results look impressive. Take a look and see what you think.