Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mele Kalikimaka 2007!

I hope you all are having a great Christmas. At 7 ayem, my wife and I were roused from a deep sleep by my daughter who wanted to get going with the gift-opening. So we dutifully marched out into the living room for the festivities. It was fun!

After all the tree-side yuletide activity, I drove my wife to work (she works in the ER at Queen's Medical Center). Then I drove home and settled in front of the computer to tap out some work.

I added links to some online survey sites where some bucks can be made.

Also worth checking out are email paid-to-read sites. Big bucks won't roll in quickly (nor slowly) but over time, the amount of ## made can grow. Like most things, it's a matter of keeping the nose to the grindstone.

No comments:

sitesell.com

For anyone considering creating a website for a work-at-home business, I found this video link while browsing the net. I signed up as an affiliate. Am considering whether to take the full plunge with this company. The results look impressive. Take a look and see what you think.