Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Tip on Generating Articles for Online Pay


As I have mentioned before, one way I make money from home is by writing articles for Associated Content. This morning, I alloted two hours of time to write articles. A strategy that I learned to use with some effectiveness is just to write and let the writing inspiration and juices flow. I don't stop to take notes or proofread or edit. I just let 'er rip.

If ideas for other articles come to mind while I am composing, I do stop to make note of these ideas. Today, that didn't happen, so I was able to stay focused and generate the two articles I had set a goal of completing.

I didn't the whole two hours to write the articles. I probably used an hour. The other hour I spent proofreading and revising the two articles plus two more I had composed yesterday. Plus, I used part of the second hour to post the four articles to Associated Content. BTW, if you want to know more about associated content, go here.

I hope to get at least $5 per article. Sometimes, I am offered less. Only a handful of times has an article I've written been flatly rejected. If one or more articles are really good, then I might get as much as $50. That has never happened before for an article I've written but there is always hope.

No comments:

sitesell.com

For anyone considering creating a website for a work-at-home business, I found this video link while browsing the net. I signed up as an affiliate. Am considering whether to take the full plunge with this company. The results look impressive. Take a look and see what you think.