Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Day After Kalikimaka

Survived Christmas. Spent part of it writing a couple of articles for Associated Content. Slept in this morning and spent the ayem with my wife. We had to run an errand to town (we live in Kaneohe). Then it was back to the windward side to Long's Kaneohe where we spent an hour or so waiting for my wife's prescription to be cleared up.

Now I'm at our Kaneohe hale, doing some work-at-home stuff, namely checking email (a handful of paid-to-read stuff), working on the website, looking for news and info to post to the blog.

During my searching, I came across an opportunity called the Butterfly Marketing Manuscript. I haven't tried it, but like many other work-at-home via the web plugs, the reported upside rewards sound enticing. The cost is $97 and includes

- The Plug-N-Play Viral Website Making Software
- The "Butterfly Marketing Manuscript"
- FireSale Script Plug In
- The Viral 'Thank You Page Script' Plug In with One Time Offer Module and List Builder
- Giveaway Script Plug In
- Instant One-Time-Offer Page Plug In
- Mike Filsaime Teaching Butterfly Marketing On Stage

I did some searching to determine if the Butterfly Marketing Manuscript is a scam or not. My search indicated that money can be made but the learning curve appears steep. I did locate a portion of the manuscript (called the "leaked chapter") that you can take a look at. Nope, you don't have to pay anything for this.

Good luck and let us know how it goes if you do check it out and make millions.

No comments:

sitesell.com

For anyone considering creating a website for a work-at-home business, I found this video link while browsing the net. I signed up as an affiliate. Am considering whether to take the full plunge with this company. The results look impressive. Take a look and see what you think.