Wednesday, January 9, 2008

What are the Top 100 At-Home Businesses for 2007?

I've been kind of slacking on staying up to date here. I have two other blogs that I devote my time to, but that's a poor excuse.

Anyway, guilt or responsibility compelled me to get to work here. In my continual wanderings, what I came across is a site called startupnation.com, which listed the top 100 home-based business in the United States. The winner in the "most lucrative" category: Medical Solutions International where Robert Woltz has grown a business that connects nurses on short-term contracts to medical facilities. The company grossed $11.2 million in 2006.

MSI has a network of more than 10,000 registered nurses with more than 500 actively placed at any given time in hospitals in the U.S. and internationally. Nurses get benefits, incentive programs, flexible work schedules, and long-term stability.

Startupnation.com has categorized the best home businesses in a variety of categories including most innovative, wackiest, grungiest, most wordly, and, my favorite, most slacker friendly.

To see the Top 100 list, go here.

Go check out what other people are doing.

No comments:

sitesell.com

For anyone considering creating a website for a work-at-home business, I found this video link while browsing the net. I signed up as an affiliate. Am considering whether to take the full plunge with this company. The results look impressive. Take a look and see what you think.