Monday, January 14, 2008

Thanks, Mrs. Turner


My wife came home this morning and handed me a copy of a magazine titled "Start Your Own Business" (Winter Edition). I didn't ask here where she bought it, probably at Longs Drug in Kaneohe.
Whatever the case, I browsed through the mag and found some interesting articles, including ones titled "75 Boom Businesses to Run from Home For Under $500" and "Lowcost Launch" which listed 20 work-from-home business opportunites that could get off the ground for under $100.

The mag has a website for those interested: http://www.sbomag.com/

One of the many suggestions is to sell things online via ebay.com. I know of a couple people--my former officemate at work and my niece--who have done this as a way to make some extra cash and they had success. Even if ebay selling isn't for you, you might consider taking a look at magazine.
Thanks, Mrs. Turner. Appreciate the magazine.

No comments:

sitesell.com

For anyone considering creating a website for a work-at-home business, I found this video link while browsing the net. I signed up as an affiliate. Am considering whether to take the full plunge with this company. The results look impressive. Take a look and see what you think.